Capital is of course important, but optimum performance is only possible with human competence.
The private equity sector enjoys much greater acceptance today than it did a few years ago. It is successful, but it has also matured, both in terms of content and performance. Capital expenditure by private and listed investors has now become a firmly established part of the economy. At the same time, the results largely depend on the business skills of the players involved. Because complex transactions not only require high levels of expertise and sound knowledge of the industry; managers and professionals also have to show a convincing performance throughout the entire value chain of private equity exposures.
Our Private Equity practice is ideally equipped to search for and find these high performers. Thanks to a unique range of services and search methods, our team will find the ideal candidate for the position:
- Executive search
- Industry mapping
- Deal origination advisorship
- Executive assessment / management audit
- External referencing
- Identifying industry experts in the market screening phase
- Committing international top-level senior advisor teams to verify business hypotheses
- Selecting and recruiting future executives before signing the deal
- Phasing in the management team in the scope of the management participation program between signing and closing
- Further portfolio manager searches